New Haven Islamic Center (NHIC) School is seeking a secretary to oversee NHIC School financial data and academic related data. To maintain accurate records/books on accounts payable and receivable, daily financial entries, monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries and maintain record payments and adjustments. Must understand that all your financial duties are incompliance with the NHIC Board of Education requirements and the approval of the NHIC School Principal.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Record transactions: income and out-goings and posting them to various accounts.
- Process payments.
- Produce various financial reports.
- Prepare/organize bank deposits, invoices, reimbursements, and receipts.
- Use Excel to create spreadsheets for various purposes.
- Monitor and manage overdue accounts.
- File school registration documents, class rosters, student attendance records and related data.
Secretary must have a high school diploma or equivalent and proficient math, computation and computer skills, including knowledge of spreadsheets or software designed for bookkeeping. Must have at least two years of on-the-job experience or have an associate degree in accounting or bookkeeping.
Interested Candidates: Please contact Sister Maryam, NHIC School Principal: 203.435.7998 or email@example.com
Deadline: September 1, 2021