- Taraweeh start after Ishaa.
- Absolutely no food or drinks allowed in any Musallah except for water.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or an adult at ALL times.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Iftar in unit 5 for brothers and on the tiled area for sisters (Sister’s area).
- Please cooperate with the volunteers and follow their instructions.
- Zakat al Fitr and Fidya $12.00 per person
- Refrain from speaking loudly and/or using foul language around the Masjid’s premise.
- No conversation of any kind is allowed inside or around the praying area during the prayers.
- All shoes must be placed ON the racks.
- Phones must be silenced.
- Clean up after yourselves and your kids.
- Personal hygiene is mandatory. Please maintain cleanliness every time you come.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Avoid unnecessary arguing and maintain peace and serenity in the Masjid.
The blessed month of Ramadan will start soon. The Prophet (SAAW) said in the Hadith: “He who provides a fasting person something with which to break his fast, will earn the same reward as the one who was observing the fast, without diminishing in any way the reward of the latter”. [At-Tirmidhi].
- The Iftar calendar is posted on the back wall of the main Musallah.
- Iftar will only be offered on weekends (Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays).
- In consideration of your feedback from last Ramadan’s Iftar, the BOT contacted multiple restaurants and catering services after careful reviews of your input.
- Sponsoring an Iftar Night can be done individually or split with friends or family.
- If you would like to sponsor the Iftar partiality then please do not put your information in the calendar. For partial Iftar, you can donate online at nhicct.org or give the Iftar check to brother Cecep (203-508-3357).
- Please print your full name and phone number on the calendar if you will sponsor the entire Iftar.
- Due to the strict regulations of the City of Orange Health Department and CDC guidelines, which prohibits food and beverages prepared at home for public events and mandates all food and drinks for public events to be prepared by a commercial licensed food establishment, we will have the selected restaurants deliver the food on the specified days.
- The cost of Iftar will be $2,000 per night for an expected attendance between 200-225 people
May Allah accept your fasting and your generous contributions.
|1||23 Mar||05:34 AM||07:09 PM||08:45 PM|
|2||24 Mar||05:32 AM||07:09 PM||08:45 PM|
|3||25 Mar||05:31 AM||07:10 PM||08:45 PM|
|4||26 Mar||05:29 AM||07:12 PM||08:45 PM|
|5||27 Mar||05:27 AM||07:13 PM||08:45 PM|
|6||28 Mar||05:25 AM||07:14 PM||08:45 PM|
|7||29 Mar||05:23 AM||07:15 PM||08:45 PM|
|8||30 Mar||05:22 AM||07:16 PM||08:45 PM|
|9||31 Mar||05:20 AM||07:17 PM||08:45 PM|
|10||01 Apr||05:18 AM||07:18 PM||08:45 PM|
|11||02 Apr||05:16 AM||07:19 PM||08:45 PM|
|12||03 Apr||05:14 AM||07:20 PM||08:45 PM|
|13||04 Apr||05:12 AM||07:21 PM||08:45 PM|
|14||05 Apr||05:10 AM||07:22 PM||08:45 PM|
|15||06 Apr||05:09 AM||07:23 PM||08:45 PM|
|16||07 Apr||05:07 AM||07:24 PM||08:45 PM|
|17||08 Apr||05:05 AM||07:26 PM||09:00 PM|
|18||09 Apr||05:03 AM||07:27 PM||09:00 PM|
|19||10 Apr||05:01 AM||07:28 PM||09:00 PM|
|20||11 Apr||04:59 AM||07:29 PM||09:00 PM|
|21||12 Apr||04:58 AM||07:30 PM||09:00 PM|
|22||13 Apr||04:56 AM||07:31 PM||09:00 PM|
|23||14 Apr||04:54 AM||07:32 PM||09:00 PM|
|24||15 Apr||04:52 AM||07:33 PM||09:15 PM|
|25||16 Apr||04:50 AM||07:34 PM||09:15 PM|
|26||17 Apr||04:48 AM||07:35 PM||09:15 PM|
|27||18 Apr||04:47 AM||07:36 PM||09:15 PM|
|28||19 Apr||04:45 AM||07:37 PM||09:15 PM|
|29||20 Apr||04:43 AM||07:38 PM||09:15 PM|